WWE Money in the Bank 2022 announced the men’s and women’s plutocrat in the Bank Ladder matches, in addition to four crown matches with a title of some kind at stake in every match.
One title that would not be on the line is WWE’s top title as Undisputed WWE Universal champion Roman Reigns was out for the alternate successive pay- per- view amid his new part- time schedule. Reigns has not defended either of his world crowns on pay- per- view since WrestleMania 38.
Plutocrat in the Bank 2022 was firstly set to radiate from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nev. Due to low ticket deals for the massive venue, the event was moved to the lower, more intimate MGM Grand Garden Arena. Former WWE Superstar and current AEW world champion CM Punk didn’t miss an occasion to comb WWE for its humbling move to a lower venue. As of this jotting, the event is a near falsity in its new home.
WWE Raw viewership remained high with John Cena’s return and an average viewership of1.951 million. Last week’s broadcast of SmackDown garnered2.231 million coming off a massive number the week prior.
WWE Money in the Bank 2022 Match Card
- Riddlevs. Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Omos, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn and Madcap Moss| Men’s plutocrat in the Bank Ladder Match
- Becky Lynchvs. Asuka, Liv Morgan, Lacey Evans, Shotzi, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez| Women’s plutocrat in the Bank Ladder Match
- Bobby Lashleyvs. Theory| WWE United States Championship
- The Street gainsvs. The Usos| Undisputed WWE Label Team Championship
- Ronda Rouseyvs. Natalya| SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bianca Belairvs. Carmella| Raw Women’s Championship